That time when I won the Golden Key Education Debt Reduction Scholarship…
Thanks Golden Key!
Golden Key’s scholarship recipients embody the pillars for which Golden Key stands and we are delighted to assist them in making their dreams a reality. We realize that many college students today require assistance repaying the investment they have made in their education. We are committed to helping members further their education and academic pursuits, so we created the Education Debt Reduction Award, which assists members with repayment of student loans. We are excited to announce the winners of the Fall 2013 scholarship, who are awarded $5,000 USD each.
The recipients (in no particular order) are:
- Elizabeth Hutchins-Croft, Texas Woman’s University, Canada
- Hailey Key, Kaplan University, United States
- Makiijah Crabbe, University of the Virgin Islands – St. Thomas, United States
- Noriza Abu Hassan Shaari, West Virginia University, United States
- Alexander Gross, University of Oregon, United States
- Jason Baxter, Arizona State University, United States
View original post 632 more words